As a vendor-independent services provider, Phoenix offers a customized approach to every system implementation.
Phoenix works with our client’s IT staff, users, and software vendors to develop project teams, plans, and manage the numerous concurrent initiatives, human resources and technologies that typically comprise IT systems implementations.
We assist our clients by:
- Defining project requirements, scope, tasks, objectives and deliverables, including timelines and milestones.
- Allocating and managing resources.
- Providing management and training for process changes.
- Tracking and managing budgetary issues, including regular client reporting.
- Providing stringent quality assurance management.
Whether it’s meaningful use, ICD-10, or any other implementation, how your IT projects are managed can make or break their success. No matter the promises made by software vendors, every implementation must meet ROI objectives and provide value to your staff and patients.